Directions to set-up your Parent Account or watch the Power School Parents You Tube video below.
Recent updates within the Power School program will allow parents/guardians to create a single log-in Parent Account to access information for all students in the family using only one parent/guardian username and password.
To create the Parent Account, you will need to know last year's parent username and password.
Use the following directions to access PowerSchool and set up your new Parent Account:
1. Open a web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
2. Navigate to the district website: www.sturbay.k12.wi.us.
3. Several links will appear along the left side of the homepage. Click on the "Parent Resources" link, then click on the "PowerSchool" link.
4. Click Create Parent Account.
5. Fill in the top of the form. (Your username and password can be anything you want to use.)
6. Fill in Link Students to Account. (You can enter all of your students on this screen regardless of which school they attend.) The Access ID is the parent username from last year. The Access Password is the password from last year.
7. Click Enter.
For questions about PowerSchool, please feel free to contact your student's school office or Mary Nickel (920.746.3876).